Job Posting: Manager - Trust Investments for Halliburton Trust
Halliburton’s Trust Investments team oversees the worldwide defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans, including investment structure, portfolio management, risk management, investment operations and controls. Combined plan assets total approximately $6 billion.
This role has fiduciary responsibility for Halliburton’s US, UK, Canada and Expatriate plans and provides support to other non-US plan fiduciaries.
- Assist in developing the fund structure and strategy, maintaining an investment policy, selecting and monitoring service providers including portfolio managers and custodians
- Build financial statements, manage internal and external audits and prepare government reporting
- Direct custodian bank on accounting issues, work closely with portfolio and liquidity management firms
- Lead participant education and communication programs
- Serve as Investment Committee Secretary
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field. A CPA or CFA certificate is a plus.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant accounting / investment experience.
- Ability to work independently, simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritize tasks and exercise good judgment.
- Strategic thinking skills combined with detail orientation and desire to drive results within deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present effectively to executive management and other audiences.
To apply contact Sharon Cowher: Sharon.Cowher@halliburton.com